Let me introduce myself after all if you are going to trust your
pet to me you may like to know a little about me.
My name is Mary I come from a farming family
in England where I worked as a riding instructor and vet nurse also
being a volunteer for the RSPCA. I came to Australia on a container
ship with 4 of my own dogs and cared for 34 others and 8 cats the
trip taking a month when animals were only allowed in by sea.
It was then I decided this is what I would do
with my life. I started all animal transport along with boarding
kennels which I have since sold to concentrate on the transport.
I offer knowledgeable care and advice, breed
and train German Shepherds and love and respect all animals. Keeping
your pet safe and comfortable in transit is my priority.
I handle all aspects of Travel including;
- Collection from your home
- All Necessary Vet work
- AQIS Documentation
- Booking of Flights and airline Charges
- Transport Crates, Plastic or wooden ones
made to size and IATA Standards
- Boarding Facilities, short and long stay
- 6 months pre UK Pet passport scheme
- Advice on Quarantine requirements in other
- Lodging Pets at airport for flight
- Cuddles to reassure them that they will be
Highly Recommended by Vets, Airlines Breeders
and most of all PETS !
Ph/Fax: 07 - 3803 3320
Mobile: 0419 024 407